Viewing 15 topics - 267,721 through 267,735 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can you specify the name of the sql service instance you want to connect to in the connection strin…
3 replies
Hello all, I need to query a database that is on another server, and fill a table from the records…
10 replies
Hello, I have a replicated Database which is used for reporting purposes. The replication fai…
2 replies
Hello, I have the following query in an Access 2002 database (using SQL-92) that I would like to mo…
12 replies
Hi, I got this error message and I am did not found any information about it anywhere. The e…
2 replies
My stored proc A calls stored proc B. B returns a result set. How can i append B's result set to A'…
2 replies
Maybe I'm just a bit dumb and forgot how I did this properly. I'm trying to write a table structure…
1 replies
Hi, Is there a generally accepted standard for installing SQL Server & the databases, referring…
2 replies
Is it possible to revert back to the old forum software? I have tried to be patient and use this n…
21 replies
I keep getting alerts that the log backup for one of the databases from one of our maintenance plan…
2 replies
There is only one sort option on the "Active Topics" page: "Forum, Last Post" Can just "Last Post" …
2 replies
I am running a TSQL script with multiple statements (~1600 lines). It runs for 42 minutes and…
3 replies
I've finally talked my boss in to allowing me to redesign our DB. We have several different DBs wit…
19 replies
can anyone help me on how to drop a transaction log file from the database? I have 2 transaction lo…
5 replies
With the rise in the cost of certifications, and, with Yukon, the number needed to become a MCDBA, …
68 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 267,721 through 267,735 (of 284,152 total)