Viewing 15 topics - 266,941 through 266,955 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
With a Teradata database the following query will run. select * from Table1 where (id1, id2)…
3 replies
how to optimize following qry which running on tables with million records select * from tab1 where…
2 replies
Hi, I'm (oviously) new to SQL Server 2000, and need to do something like Next Key Table as discusse…
1 replies
Ok lets say that I have a column that is indexed. Is there a way to reference a value in …
4 replies
When someone logs on to my website they have to authenticate with a username / password through SQL…
6 replies
Hello, I am trying to set up a linked server in SQL Server 2000 Standard to an Access 2000 d…
2 replies
I got this error from of the app: 'spid12 Error: 1203, Severity: 20, State: 1 spid12 Process ID…
5 replies
Hi everyone, I wonder what could be the bad effects of settings this option to a higher level than …
2 replies
I know this one's easy, but it's Friday, and I'm tired. But, I am passing a start date and en…
2 replies
I just noticed that, in the virtual briefcase, it appears that my articles, etc. are sorted by the …
2 replies
Hi all, I am not db admin, so please bear with me. I need to get some records back that where …
7 replies
Hi, I'm trying to get SQL Mail or SQL Agent Mail to work. I have a domainless network & s…
1 replies
You can dynamically execute a sql string in a stored procedure: SET @sql = 'SELECT * FROM table' E…
1 replies
Insert into tblMembers (
2 replies
Hi all, strange problem here I have a storedproc on SQLSERVER : CREATE PROCEDURE [sp_Overdue_Trans…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,941 through 266,955 (of 284,157 total)