Viewing 15 topics - 266,776 through 266,790 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear All, I have 2 SP's, one (let's call it sp_A) which returns a list of filesand another (let's c…
2 replies
Hi, I want to know the procedure for sorting the data and publish back on date and time. I am havin…
5 replies
We have about 50 MSSQL Servers to support (7.0 and 2000). Can anybody recommend a good tool/softwa…
3 replies
Hi I would be grateful if anyone has info on applying the field description in the CREATE TAB…
2 replies
Does anyone know whether Reporting Services can be run with an MSDE database? Our application is s…
1 replies
Is there any way to find out who and what is increasing the size of TempDB?
5 replies
For a single job, is there a way to set things up so that one operator receives email alerts ONLY w…
3 replies
Suppose you have declare @bBit bit To check the TRUE/FALSE of @bBit, which is better: if not @bBit…
4 replies
Has anyone been able to solve the problem of only a max of 1000 rows returning when querying active…
1 replies
HI i am looking forward to write the MCDBA, MS DATA WAREHOUSE EXAM . PLZ LET ME KNOW A GOOD BOOK FO…
2 replies
Hi, Anybody know of a good script to delete old backup files? THanks. Jeff Many thanks. Jeff
2 replies
I have a stored proc that runs about 40 seconds, while the same code in QA runs in 2 seconds. The …
1 replies
Hi, I have a table with rows like this: datetime, value Each row is rounded to the hour but if ther…
7 replies
Was hoping to use the best possible way to convert Microsoft Access databases to SQL 2000. I like u…
1 replies
I found a thread pointing to using RAISERROR to produce output from within a stored proc. Here is m…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,776 through 266,790 (of 284,157 total)