Viewing 15 topics - 266,581 through 266,595 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
where to download the TDS 8.0 protocol document?
2 replies
I was hoping that someone could help me figure out the appropriate query for the following situatio…
1 replies
I have a table that lists the employee and their supervisor For example employee_id &nbs…
1 replies
I have a newly installed SQL Server 2000 instance on a Windows 2000 Server machine, installed under…
17 replies
I keep seeing reference to not using functions because of poor performance. I make extensive use of…
13 replies
My first problem is that I am not a DBA and they won't listen to me and get one. So I have to learn…
6 replies
I was hoping that someone could help me figure out the appropriate query for the following situatio…
1 replies
Is it possible to backup a Database to a remote server using SQL-DMO? I know I can do it with T-SQL…
6 replies
I have an assessment table in which answers to various question have been entered into a sql 7.0 ta…
3 replies
If 2 tables are designed to not have a relationship, but are joined in a select query, is there any…
4 replies
We are running SQL Server 2000 SP 3 and have been experiencing performace problems as of late. …
15 replies
I am a new Admin for a series of SQL 2000 clusters for the Navy. I have been tasked with rese…
2 replies
i have 3 tables, table names are emp,dept there schema is as under emp=empcode,empname,salary,dept…
4 replies
Hi all, I am quite new to SqlServer so bear with me! What is the difference between varchar and nVa…
4 replies
I was recently tasked with verifying the results of a DTS copy objects package that cloned our prod…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,581 through 266,595 (of 284,157 total)