Viewing 15 topics - 265,531 through 265,545 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I have the Windows 2003 Server in my company and the MSDE SP3 install with an instan…
2 replies
Any insight anyone has on this would be appreciated. Here's the situation: spid 55 executes a…
1 replies
I have a requirement to move the data from a dynamically selected group of tables in DB1 to a simil…
5 replies
Hello, I need to set up CASE statement(s) that need to evaluate the current value of a field called…
9 replies
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good resource for PRActical tips on consolidating SQL…
2 replies
Hi, The client has an Interbase DW that has one very large fact table +/-180mil rows and growth is …
2 replies
Hi friends! I m new to this forum. has anyone out there worked in an environment where SQL Server a…
5 replies
Does anyone know whether SQL Server 7.0 works under Windows Server 2003?
4 replies
I have installed SQL 2000 on 2003 server and of course the services will not start untill I apply S…
2 replies
I am trying to determine if a job transfers and sells again what the previous job was...I currently…
5 replies
In the last 3-4 days when I click on the server name in EM I start getting the message: "A connecti…
3 replies
Guys, I apologize in advance for this question. But any responses would be appreciated. I’m not a D…
3 replies
I need to capture data on certain events which occurred in the last year. I've used >=DATEA…
3 replies
I'm looking for a way to have the dns-suffix added to the registered sqlservers in EM. We have a N°…
5 replies
Can someone send me T-SQL examples to trace Long Running quries, queries generating Dea…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,531 through 265,545 (of 284,163 total)