Viewing 15 topics - 265,486 through 265,500 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Several hours ago, I executed the kill statement against a spid. Executing sp_who indicates t…
9 replies
Dear All, I have an IP Phone in my office configured on a public Ip address. I would like to dial t…
2 replies
I have a need to alter a table with a SQL script, which may have been previously modified. The …
4 replies
I set up a login alias to a user account that owns objects in a database. I did this so that a deve…
1 replies
Hi, Environment: MSSQL 7 w/SP 2; Production Database I've read that it is more difficult/frustratin…
1 replies
Please Help I need to know how to use a function to modify the value of a single column for e…
2 replies
I have to move this weekend to active directory 2000 as my old NT4 PDc/BDC is totally out. Do we ha…
8 replies
I live in New Hampshire and would like to find a place that does Analysis Services training. …
1 replies
We have a development database from which we want to move some of the object to a test server prior…
2 replies
Start with an exclusion_list table. CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ExclusionList] ( [ExclusionList_Id] …
1 replies
Alright, I have been using the following code for quite a while to get rid of the time or make it 0…
2 replies
I have never seen this before, and I am hoping that someone may be able to shed light on this:…
6 replies
I installed a new instance of MSDE 2000 with the following options in the INI file: [Options] DISAB…
1 replies
Hello, I had a relitivily sadistic query as seen in the first example to remove any invalid charact…
4 replies
Hi, I'm hoping that somebody can shed some light on the following issues. I'm somewhat confused reg…
19 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,486 through 265,500 (of 284,163 total)