Viewing 15 topics - 264,871 through 264,885 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I know if I go into sysdatabase I can find the id to a database, but how do I find an id to a table…
2 replies
I tried to import with DTS an Oracle database to a SQL Server database. I realise this task …
8 replies
Failed to create shared OMWWIZD. I have used this once before on this server and it worked fine. …
4 replies
I am trying to connect to analysis server from Microsoft excel. I gave the server name, user n…
2 replies
Is it possible to have data files from one database in the same filegroup as another database? &nbs…
1 replies
This is a copy of a post I did in the T SQL group I thought since it also has to do with acce…
6 replies
i need to provide reports to the management in a very short time iam stuck with this stored procedu…
11 replies
We have a process that populates a table from a flat file. Is there anyway I can tell when this tab…
6 replies
Is it possible (and how is it done) to run a program if a Maintenance Plan fails? or a job fa…
2 replies
I know I have asked this a zillion times but here I go again. My server has 6GB RAM. I added /PAE a…
11 replies
I have a basic question about the JOINs. If we have 2 tables tblA, tblB. If I join both…
3 replies
Hi I copied dtproperities table through dts from my old db to new db,All the old diagrams came but …
2 replies
hello all can anyone tell me how to write a stored procedure to find out newline char in a specific…
1 replies
I am extracting a table into a text file using DTS. I have unique business need to send a trailer …
5 replies
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF GO SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO CREATE PROC zCM_SP_GETSU…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,871 through 264,885 (of 284,166 total)