Viewing 15 topics - 264,706 through 264,720 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is it possible to automatically stop the sql service once the backup process/maintenance plan finis…
6 replies
Hi, My project manager instructed to develop me a solution: he say "Well Mhadi develop an appl…
1 replies
All, Hopefully you will be able to help me with a problem I have. We are a large Oracle site who a…
3 replies
Hi all! I'm building a stored proc. that returns a table of data into another stored proc. in that …
1 replies
I have been trying to attach a database i earlier detached from sql server 2000 to msde but to no a…
7 replies
A client of mine who likes shopping on eBay is asking me: Why should he pay $4999 for a SQL Server …
2 replies
Hi everyone, I have a backup of my database on 4/16/2004. On 4/18/2004 there was a log backup…
1 replies
I've got a database that went suspect, due to a log file that's gone corrupt. I've got recent backu…
3 replies
HI FRIENDS i've data like following supportid,fk_clientid,cl_name,fk_staffid,Staffname,fk_catid,Cat…
6 replies
Everytime I do, (using SQL Query Analyzer), I get a message like this Login failed for user 'sa'. …
2 replies
Is there a quick way to take in a string of data that has been parsed and assign the parsed strings…
4 replies
Hi, I have a test transaction table defined as follows: create table TRX ( acc…
8 replies
Has anyone had experience using ‘VERITAS Backup Exec For Windows Servers Agent for MS SQL Server’ t…
12 replies
Hi everybody, is there any equivalent keywords in TSQL to these, functions one in ORACLE: 1)DE…
1 replies
This question is about executing a query accessing a table with several million records with groupb…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,706 through 264,720 (of 284,166 total)