Viewing 15 topics - 263,836 through 263,850 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
On the distributor in replication monitor if I click in publishers one of my publications is showin…
1 replies
i have a problem, we have one customer master, where users can enter customer name and information…
7 replies
I need to interview someone tomorrow and I don't want to get burned by not testing the candidates r…
3 replies
how can we set and remove Identity attribute from table using T-SQL https://dbfriend.blogspot.com/
13 replies
Hi I am trying to use the 'Opendatabase' command from a stored procedure (in database A) to connect…
3 replies
SQL server will not start. I get the following error..Error: 823, Severity: 24, State: 6 I/O error …
2 replies
dear all : I want select the records within 10 for example: ID &…
3 replies
Hello ! I'm relatively new in SQL Server Central and I thank very much all the subscribers for thei…
3 replies
I have created a table with single identity column, the question is how to insert records into the …
2 replies
Each morning, in 8 of my company's offices, two DTS jobs run on each of the 8 computers. …
6 replies
Hi friends I have following query select taskid,staffid, [timespent]=(SELECT CASE WHEN sum(datediff…
2 replies
I hope this is an easy one. I am looking for a way to set variables to null in a Stored…
5 replies
What is the best way to test connections to sql servers. ie for Healthchecks I need to test connect…
2 replies
How do you handle conditional processing that spans across batches in SS2K SP3a Query Analyzer? For…
6 replies
We got linked the Orcale server from SQL 2K, is there any way to find out what fields are available…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 263,836 through 263,850 (of 284,170 total)