Viewing 15 topics - 259,501 through 259,515 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a boss who is very impatient and he needs things done yesterday. I have been told to create …
6 replies
Please forgive my brain dead question: I have a tabel that tackes changes to the database. I…
9 replies
I have been tasked to evaluate the performance of a database application, looking especially at exe…
3 replies
Hi, We renamed our NT4.0 (SP6a) server in which SQL Server 2000 is residing (sp3). The SQL Server r…
1 replies
Hi, I had a strange proble connecting to named Sql Server instance. 1. Some workstations worked OK …
4 replies
Environment: Transactional replication between 2 SQL Server 2000 (SP3a) systems (both running on Wi…
5 replies
Do the publisher and subscriber have to have the same database schema? Kindest Regards, Seth Washec…
2 replies
I have a report that contains a barcode. When I export the report to a PDF file everthing exp…
1 replies
I have an API in Windows DLL form that I want to call from a stored proc using a cursor, passing in…
2 replies
Hay everyone thanks for all the great info so far, its really helped out this newbie DBA. I've com…
5 replies
Hi to all, In a few weeks our SAN will be operational and we have to move our data files to it. Bas…
1 replies
Hello,, How can i store all the users in my Windows 2000 Active Directory in one datab…
1 replies
I just downloaded the eversion of this book, as it is out of print. I did make sure I ordered…
1 replies
When I created filenames for the servers running SQL Server 2000, I used dashes in the name of the …
3 replies
I'm doing a POC for my company, we currently have Brio and are looking into Reporting Service…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,501 through 259,515 (of 284,149 total)