Viewing 15 topics - 259,036 through 259,050 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This is probably a really dumb question... But I got a request to delete several columns that are …
11 replies
I'm looking for some sound procedures on adding a new SQL virtual server to a two node cluster that…
1 replies
That's right - hundreds! We are looking for a more easy (and time-saving) way to administer lots an…
13 replies
Hi I have a cluster which has a allocation of 4 gigs of memory on the box ( First node) Operating s…
4 replies
Hi there, I am using the following MDX to default to the current month. tail(filter([FiscalYear].[M…
7 replies
Can anyone please let me know the max number of columns that we can have on a sql server table…
3 replies
I need help in listing all domain users that no longer have access to any user-defined databas…
1 replies
I took some code that used GetDate in a stored procedure and attempted to convert to a User Defined…
6 replies
With @@version or better : SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('productversion'), SERVERPROPERTY ('pro…
4 replies
Hi out there, Last week we migrated a SQLserver2000 server's datadisk to a lun on th…
2 replies
Hi Guys, Not sure about this. We have a database that is backed up and restored onto laptops to be …
5 replies
Hello, I'm having a problem with Query Analyser. I'm running a query that should return 289 rows.&n…
5 replies
Hello to all. I wonder if someone had or has worked with BBX, if so I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
9 replies
Every night the tlog grows to over 1.5 gig. I have to shrink the tlog file daily. Here is my schedu…
2 replies
Hi When adding a database to publications, the process gets stuck on the first article of the datab…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,036 through 259,050 (of 284,148 total)