Viewing 15 topics - 258,526 through 258,540 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi! I have an app, that uses BDE to connect to server. Recently I movrd the server to&…
2 replies
Hello, I have a client running SQL Server 2000 SP3a on Windows 2000. This past weekend we had a wie…
3 replies
Hi, I have the following setup. I have a cluster that log ships to a standalone server in another d…
3 replies
Hi Guys, Is it Possible to integrate SQL Reporting Services into VB. At Present we are using Crysta…
2 replies
I am having an issue deleting duplicate rows in Sybase. I have a query (DELETE x &…
2 replies
How can I get the following to work ? It works when sending ONE attachment, but fails if I try to s…
1 replies
I changed my sa password about a month ago. Since then, I get 30-40 messages a day about an invalid…
3 replies
I have two variables SET @FromDate = '1/1/2004' SET @ToDate = '5/23/2004' Is there a way/trick to g…
5 replies
Dear All, I have a SP which returns let's say 3 values: Table "A" has the following fields: Field1,…
3 replies
I am trying to import a text file into SQL Server. Some records in the file do not quite meet…
3 replies
Hi Guys, I have a field in a table that contains varchar information. Unfortunately the application…
5 replies
How can I 1. get a "Transform Data Task" properties to insert data into a "password protected" Exce…
2 replies
I have an image column in the table that stores PDF files. I need to check the size of a particular…
2 replies
hey all iam planing to take up a microsoft certification on dot net. in that u need to complete a p…
5 replies
I've browsed the MSDN site for a copy of the Developer Edition non-expire version of Reporting Serv…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,526 through 258,540 (of 284,152 total)