Viewing 15 topics - 258,091 through 258,105 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This is SQL Svr 2000 SP3. I have a backup of a prod database made via db maint plan. Then I c…
Anonymous
3 replies
I have linked MS Access 2000 database to my SQL Server 2000 Standard edition. I would like to perfo…
2 replies
do you know if it can pull data from the mainframe, say an ADABAS file and store it into a SQL Serv…
2 replies
I am trying to build a search form so a user can input their search term. How do I handle the…
1 replies
From Enterprise Manager i am attempting to import some tab delimited data in a .dat file. I selecte…
9 replies
Hi, I'm playing around with an application called BugNet [see GotDotNet Workspaces] which is used f…
5 replies
I keep getting an error of "Invalid column name 'ClosedFiveDaysTot'. Server: Msg 207, Level 16, Sta…
5 replies
Folks, I have a small table with column1 as UserID and column2 as RoleID I have multiple roles assi…
2 replies
Folks, i have to create four fields in every user table within my database: Quote: CREATED_BY V…
1 replies
Hi, I want to create a replica of our current OLTP data environment on a completely seperate server…
2 replies
Hi, I am using this script to script all the job on my SQL server : -------------------------------…
3 replies
To comply with SOX requirements we have established Maintenance accounts that are checked out (give…
3 replies
Hi all, Is there any stored procedure, view or other tool which shows the maximum record length for…
5 replies
Other than setting ANSI_NULLS to on/off, is there a function I can use which automatically 'un-null…
1 replies
I'm trying to set up a maintenance plan that will backup up the database and the transaction log th…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,091 through 258,105 (of 284,154 total)