Viewing 15 topics - 258,016 through 258,030 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Good morning, I am running SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2003 in a clustered environment. I am n…
6 replies
I'm new at this so hopefully someone can help. I've seen a few examples but I can't get the c…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
11 replies
I have the table named employee with the two columns ie emp_id and salary. I want to fetch the thir…
2 replies
I am relatively new to SQL and need some advice. I recently started a new job and the previous adm.…
5 replies
Hi ya, I've inherited a VB6 project (Yes, I know, most horror stories have a similar beginning ). …
35 replies
Can anybody help me out. What are the causes behind the database becomes suspected and what are the…
1 replies
Hi i am trying to backup a SQL database that is on a non standard port, i have many other DB's back…
4 replies
I am presently pulling data into a report from a maintenance database. I have a problem tryin…
4 replies
I am trying to create a Stored Procedure to pass a variable(FiscalPeriod) into a query to generate …
2 replies
I have a table containing a list of project milestones for various types of projects. Each mileston…
2 replies
Dear All I have a question for u all that i wanted to Install SQL SERVER 2000 on a Machine where SQ…
3 replies
One of our administrator accidentally drop some tables from a database. Is there a way on how can w…
7 replies
Hi I currently sell an application to a specific market that uses an Access back end (and VB6 front…
3 replies
We are looking to hire a SQL Server DBA and are currently located in a Minneapolis suburb. Please …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,016 through 258,030 (of 284,154 total)