Viewing 15 topics - 257,506 through 257,520 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a way I to find out if the specified user is a member of domain group? I cannot use is_mem…
2 replies
Hi, I have a sql2k server enterprise on win2000 server and sql2k personal edition on my winXP …
2 replies
Hi I would like a sql statement that does the following: I have 2 x tables (order & items)…
1 replies
Hello community Happy 2005 for all of you I need to exclude on the GROUP BY clause some fields of m…
5 replies
I have 21 DTS jobs that I need to move from one server to another. What is the best (and most accur…
11 replies
How can you use a derived column, derived from a case statetment for a test in a join statement in …
4 replies
Do you recommend having a timestamp column in each table in your database? I've never really …
6 replies
Hi, While Restoring the User database Backup from 7.0/sp3 to 2000/sp3 i encountered the following E…
1 replies
Sorry for, probably, so simple question but I completely confused with Log shipping (I just started…
2 replies
Hi, we have a dts job which was working fine before but suddenly from last couple of days it starte…
1 replies
Hi All: I need to help to update a varchar data to remove an single quote; currently I my sing_on f…
2 replies
I have been asked to specify a hardware/software solution for the SQL Server backups in my organiza…
4 replies
Hi all some how my log file is twice the size of my data file! what would be the reason for that! i…
9 replies
In SQL Server 2000 when executing a statement of the following structure: select ColumnA from …
7 replies
Can anybody advise on the best way to set up permissions to Groups in SQL Server. I have read on Mi…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,506 through 257,520 (of 284,160 total)