Viewing 15 topics - 257,281 through 257,295 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Thanks for any info. Steve
3 replies
I am reading a Text column using READTEXT. READTEXT pas_template.template @ptr 0 @prtlen I get the …
6 replies
I think sqlServerCentral should add data integrity to the "Full name" field. The field should only …
2 replies
Ok here si the setup I have two servers. Each serverhas an SQL instance for each program tha…
6 replies
Hi everybody, i need to do a query including a Table of a different server of which i am …
3 replies
Hi. Can someone tell me what is the problem with this SQL statement: GRANT SELECT ON [s…
4 replies
Hi All, I have a Employee table in oracle database .Which cont…
1 replies
Hi. Can someone tell me what is the problem with this SQL statement: GRANT SELECT ON [s…
3 replies
This server host a production copy and test copy of the DB. There are files for both DBs live and t…
5 replies
Title: Marketing System Database Administrator/IT Department: Information Technology Position Summ…
1 replies
Hello, my table contains 2 columns . EmpID varchar(10),ReportingToID varchar(10) how to write a que…
2 replies
Hi All, I have started getting Assertion Errors in SQL. It appears when I process a cube (Most of t…
1 replies
I am having problem adding a job as a user John in a database DB1. John has db_datawriter, db_owner…
2 replies
Morning Guys 'n Gals, Hope someone can point me in the right direction: I keep getting a NaN error …
3 replies
I ran into a problem with my weekly sp_updatestats job. I recieved an error stating that Ser…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,281 through 257,295 (of 284,162 total)