Viewing 15 topics - 257,161 through 257,175 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is possible to add a trigger in the table sysobject??
9 replies
I'm running sqlserver 2000. Presently, tempdb on our server is around 800MB residing on a dri…
1 replies
I would like to know more regarding impact on database where foreign keys not defined (both po…
4 replies
Application with calander control permits selection of multiple ranges of dates (using ctrl key) wh…
3 replies
We have a third-party package. The vendor has been asked to create several reports, using Crystal …
2 replies
Friends exists some table that the alters of Store procedure are registered? in the SysOBject only …
11 replies
I have a very strange problem, I have an application that continually collects production informati…
6 replies
I have two databases 1) Database1 (Master1, View on table1, view on table2, view on table3) 2) Data…
1 replies
How to insert only only time in a datetime field. Allway insert in long format 01/01/1900 01:30:00 …
9 replies
Hi, I have a DB with some tables conteints 10 000 000 records (more or less) each one. When I try t…
1 replies
Hi All. (SQL Server 2000) I have the following problem. I have two tables (parent tbl1Address) and …
3 replies
Hi everyone, Something weird just happened with my program. I didn't change anything and suddenly a…
1 replies
I have read that non-clustered indexes are built using the clustered index keys. Does that mean tha…
3 replies
So, i'm being really dumb here, and this is a real quick fix. I am doing data migration and have 2 …
2 replies
Hi All, SQL Server 2000 allows me to create a Unique Clusered Index or a Unique Clusered Const…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,161 through 257,175 (of 284,163 total)