Viewing 15 topics - 256,126 through 256,140 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a pretty simple DTS package that has 2 transformations, batch header and detail records from…
1 replies
I want to know how I can protect my SQL Server database. SQL Server 2000 does not have Database Enc…
2 replies
I recently changed the SQL Server and SQL Server Agent Service Accounts on one of my servers. …
2 replies
Hi, I just set up testing log shipping between two SQL servers, i want to know if I change a record…
1 replies
hello, i am quite new to Sql Server, here is my problem : when i create an object (table,vie…
3 replies
I have a data feed that is providing dates like so: 200802 --translates to (02/01/2008) 202912 2005…
9 replies
Hi, I am working on a .NET project for order manangement system. There will be multiple users acces…
2 replies
In Oracle I could write this sql select e.employee, u.user_name from employee e, user_name u where …
6 replies
Please refer to my question number when answering. Do I have to have same db name in primar…
1 replies
Hi all, I want to restore a database on machine 2, the back up of which is taken on say Machine 1 u…
2 replies
Hi, Consider the following table struture (It is actually big but i have simplified it for posting)…
3 replies
Executing something just like the Proc below gave me "Error 241: Syntax error converting datetime f…
1 replies
Hi! I have a cube and two level Customers dimension in it: CustomerGroup -> Customer on Ser…
3 replies
How do I exclude Weekends in my query below? I need to return data that is 10 WORKING DAYS ONLY DEC…
10 replies
Hi All, I am looking for the hyperlink behavior on 'Hyperlink' action. that is I should get an unde…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,126 through 256,140 (of 284,167 total)