Viewing 15 topics - 256,096 through 256,110 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys, I've got a slight issue with a stored procedure. We have a website and we log the access t…
4 replies
Hi All, I am using SQL Server 2000 and using Grant All function to gives permissions to some users.…
1 replies
I need help either automating the conversion of a SYLK file or help figuring out how to make the DT…
2 replies
We are testing the simple log shipper that comes with 2000 Resource kit, on 2000 Standard edition. …
1 replies
I have a table Create table Valuation ( nbr_valuation varchar(11) null, cod_collectora…
1 replies
I am an Oracle DBA, and I need to get up to speed on SQL Server. Does anyone have any recommendatio…
7 replies
hi, i want to send a variable to sp from vb6. CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.AddNewRec ( @T_CID int, @T_Dead…
4 replies
We are re-developing an application that requires redesign of an existing db structure, and ultimat…
1 replies
I have a management request to 'prove' that a current problem isnt caused by SQL Server kicking use…
1 replies
Hello When I run a SP that executes a DTS Package I get the the following error: ***&nbs…
2 replies
How to write a constraint that check if a value in a table contains in one of the columns…
4 replies
I have an unusual situation. I have a table x which when checked in the Enterprise Manager GUI unde…
5 replies
I have a database that gets indexes built from an application based on search screens that are…
9 replies
I am trying to manage the fragmentation of tables and indexes in a database. Following the ex…
1 replies
Hello friend, i have some problems with my new sqlserver2000 , reciently my company have migrated f…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,096 through 256,110 (of 284,167 total)