Viewing 15 topics - 255,631 through 255,645 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I recently upgraded from SQl Standard to SQL Enterprise. I have 6 instances on this server.&n…
3 replies
Needed: a tool to allow non-DBAs to do production database updates safely without installing …
5 replies
Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across a similar problem that I am facing at the moment. I am …
1 replies
Hi, I have an enterprise edition of ms sql 2k on win2003 enterprise edition. We are using VERITAS …
6 replies
Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across a similar problem that I am facing at the moment…
2 replies
Hi In SQL Server Stored procedures, I need to know what are the procedures that make use of a …
1 replies
Hi, i have a database that is install on the c: drive. This database is in replication. The problem…
2 replies
Are there any documented compatibility issues for SQl Server on win2000 VS. SQL Server on Win 2003?…
5 replies
Hi There, Please help me to frame an SQL query using Alias field. For Eg: SELECT QtyContracted1,Con…
3 replies
Hi I need to limit a memo field to a certain number of lines, currently 15. Has anybody any ideas h…
15 replies
Does the following error checking work or do both @@error and @@rowcount need to be first captured …
4 replies
I need to remove the identity feature of a table and then put it back, in t-sql, without dropp…
6 replies
hi all, i have a dimension table TimeD that stores different format of date. There's a field Timed_…
8 replies
Can I get a SELECT to return results in the order of an external list? For example: SELECT etc WHER…
2 replies
Hi All, I want to attach an AS400 DB2 database to my SQL enterprise manager. I am using MS OLE DB P…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,631 through 255,645 (of 284,169 total)