Viewing 15 topics - 255,571 through 255,585 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Here's the situation.... I have about 33 CSV files that are downloaded onto a local server from one…
2 replies
hi team: could some one tell me the performance issues related to subqueries and joins? which is be…
1 replies
Hello there. My subject title may be a little misleading. I have a business problem in which CSV fi…
2 replies
Hello I'm new to sql server, I just moved from access. I want to paste text into my sql table …
2 replies
We're planning to develop an n-tier application at the moment using .NET framework and sql server t…
10 replies
Hi friends, I have a cursor in SQL Server 2000 that make a insert command from table_from to t…
4 replies
Hi, Does anybody know why the SQL Server Service whould just stop on its own. This is happen…
5 replies
Hardware: 2000 Sql Server on a 2003 windows server not a DC. Domain is a native 2000. T…
4 replies
We use Novell network and Novell's email called Groupwise. Unfortunately, SQLMail is incompatible w…
6 replies
Hi All, I need some information on using a Proxy Account for SQL Server Agent; firstly I need to te…
2 replies
Do you guys encrypt data on SQL 2K? If you do, you prefer server side (data sent to ser…
8 replies
I currently have a server running SP3. We have purchased a new server that will become the SQ…
2 replies
I need to make a large amount of data edits to a database. I have an application that assigns a uni…
1 replies
How to resolve this problem! Cannot DROP PROCEDURE 'duplicate_in_combolists' because it is being re…
1 replies
Hi, The following select statement works as exepcted: SELECT n.wmsLog.cIp, dbo.GeoIP.startIP, dbo.…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,571 through 255,585 (of 284,169 total)