Viewing 15 topics - 255,301 through 255,315 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, hope someone can assist. I have recently noticed that install of sql server 2000 with or …
4 replies
Looking for some help String 'Smith, John M' Note Space after , Looking to take a string Last, Fi…
4 replies
I need to convert a string that contains values like the following: 80 beds {could be any text in a…
4 replies
Please Help!! I have been successfull using xp_sendmail with basic @recipient and @message&nb…
6 replies
select name, sjh.step_id, sjh.step_name, sjh.run_duration, sjh.run_date, sjh.run_time from sysjobhi…
4 replies
I am trying to copy records to an archive table and am getting error 8152, "String or binary data w…
6 replies
HI, I have been puzzled a lot by some strange behaviour i have met. I try to get data from a linked…
3 replies
This is killing me. Please help. "select @@options & 13684" yields 0 which tells me xact_abor…
6 replies
In the past we had a few queries that failed regularly with an Insuficient Memory error. …
3 replies
Is there a way to check if the current connection already has started a transaction (BeginTrans)? T…
3 replies
Hi everyone I need help. I am using osql in order to obtaing the results of this query select ('EX…
2 replies
I'm using SQL Profiler and when looking at the results of a trace, I see a couple of columns that s…
1 replies
I have rather large files 10gb+ and I just need to look at the contents of the file. I use te…
2 replies
What is the better way to update (without using cursors) a field for every row in a table…
8 replies
I have some production transactional databases running on SQL Server 2000. The transaction logs are…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,301 through 255,315 (of 284,170 total)