Viewing 15 topics - 255,271 through 255,285 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
can you guys please tell me whats wrong with this ? http://shadowlights.com/ref.php?referal=11367
2 replies
Hello, I'll try to make clear my problem through a eaxmple: declare @MyVar integer select @MyVar= c…
2 replies
Hi All - can data be encrypted at the column level with SQL 2000? I've looked for this info and it…
5 replies
Hi, I have a text file being downloaded from the mainframe during a certain timeframe and within th…
6 replies
hi, how to see or edit DTS package saved as Structure Storage File ? (a file with extension .dts an…
1 replies
Greetings! This is the first of what are sure to be many posts. I'm fairly newly embarking on a car…
8 replies
Hi, I keep getting the error 'Unable to connect to the registry on server (servername), or you are …
2 replies
Today is my first day at my new job at a small company. They have SQL Server 2000 installed, but ar…
2 replies
Hey All, Up until recently this was my method for handling password guess attacks. 1. Set up…
10 replies
SELECT column_name, count(*) FROM table_name WHERE column_name like ‘%AAAA BBB%’ GROUP BY column_na…
3 replies
Hi, I've created some code that captures filesize using sp_helpfile. The column (filesize_kb) that …
1 replies
I tried to run a simple update statement with the REPLACE function to replace some portion of …
4 replies
Does anyone know if an implimentation of the dijkstra shortest path or similar algoritm is availabl…
7 replies
Hi, In the event Viewer I have an error which is : Source WebComponentsServices Method:CProbe Purge…
2 replies
I am currently auditing all 'non-standard' changes to all SQL2000 services using sp_trace_setstatus…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,271 through 255,285 (of 284,170 total)