Viewing 15 topics - 255,106 through 255,120 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello MSSQL 7 or 2000; using EM tool Using Enterprise Manager, any thoughts as to how to change the…
1 replies
I have a business need to allow the user to render a batch of "End of Day" reports with one event c…
2 replies
Hi SQL GURUS, I have a large table with about 50 mil. rows and about 60 columns.…
7 replies
I'm trying to call a stored procedure from an ASP.net web app, but the data is in a linked server i…
3 replies
SELECT CategoryID, CategoryName, …
2 replies
HI. I have a developer that has some date fields that he wants to put on a crystal report. the fiel…
3 replies
aaa
1 replies
Hi, I have a table tblmessage --------------- id integer, message ntext Iam retrieving the messag…
2 replies
any links anyone? thx.
1 replies
HOW TO CREATE A JOB THET RUN thet dependant in numbers of day ------------------------ like this if…
3 replies
I have errors while running SQLH2 tool for remote servers. On local servers it runs fine. When…
5 replies
Here's the setup: Server 1 is publisher Server 2 is distributor Server 3 is subscriber. Trying to r…
1 replies
I have a user that needs to be able to see table designs, but I'd like to do it in a read-only fash…
1 replies
Hi all, Haven't found any discussion threads on my problem.. if I'v missed one please point me to…
1 replies
Hello all. I have a financial cube. All is fine now, but as the cube has been making popular here a…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,106 through 255,120 (of 284,170 total)