Viewing 15 topics - 25,171 through 25,185 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi , I have a table as follows drop table if exists #datatablecreate table #datatable (m…
2 replies
Hi All, This is a general question regarding database design. I am not a db designer nor an archit…
5 replies
I have a table representing sales. I want to return a list of sales along with the possible s…
6 replies
Hi, I am in process of disabling 'sa' account on server. Server is running tr…
4 replies
Hi.I am trying to understand if there is actually any difference between using separate jobs for ea…
4 replies
I have one question on the TSQL Linked Server Query. Linked Server is GIS enforced so we pass the c…
4 replies
below is the temporary table for class assessments. this table contain list of class assessment whi…
3 replies
I'm running SSIS on 2012. I have over 3 million rows in the source flat file but my dataflow is onl…
3 replies
All, I'm working on a script to copy a backup to a remote sql server and restore it. The main …
2 replies
The following query takes somewhere between 30 to 35 seconds to complete. Can something be do…
7 replies
Hi allI'm currently having a couple of problems with the script below. What I'm trying to achieve i…
9 replies
Little background........where used to work, always disabled sa acount. Usually w…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Starting a CTE
32 replies
so i have my fact table that for this example holds the affiliate foreign key and the affiliatCateg…
3 replies
Hi All, We have set of large tables and wanted to make use of SQL Server Data Compression feature.…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,171 through 25,185 (of 284,169 total)