Viewing 15 topics - 24,901 through 24,915 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi,Our production database is still running with sql2008.When will the support ends for sqlserver20…
3 replies
Hi Guys, We're in the market to ditch CommVault as our offsite storage provider and use something e…
1 replies
Hi , I am not families to download the software from microsoft site.I need to download sqlserver201…
1 replies
so I have the following problem. I have three tables in my postgresql DB. They are: package, cartyp…
15 replies
Hi,I want to create a VIEW that combines same as well as different tables from different as well as…
9 replies
Greeting All, I've come across a server that, when I start a trace, within moments the SQL servic…
9 replies
Hi, whats the actual difference between varchar(max) and varchar(8000). Is the difference applies s…
56 replies
IF you are.. do you think 1.44 is the last update? Sorry for my bad English..
1 replies
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[dt]( [dtVal] [datetime] NOT NULL, [dtV…
3 replies
How can I do this?I want to create a store proc which execute the result of: Select name from sysjo…
1 replies
How do i stop logging unwanted messages in SQL error logs, I enabled DBCC TRACEON (3226,-1) to avoi…
1 replies
looking for SQL/DBA work. Only going to work remotely. email on viralbhatt@hotmail.com
3 replies
If I use the following sql and there are no numbers in the range, does the fetch still return a row…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Preventing Alters
4 replies
I have a Transaction table where i get all my sale Invoice record entry and Credit Invoice(which we…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,901 through 24,915 (of 284,169 total)