Viewing 15 topics - 24,451 through 24,465 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
New to SQL and trying to insert 3 fields into an SQL table using a stored procedure call in groovy …
3 replies
I need to copy some selected objects (tables, views, functions, stored procedures) from one DB (Ord…
8 replies
Hi, is the resinstalling sqlserver removes the TDE? Thank you!!
3 replies
It happens even though I include IF EXISTS statement before before Drop Table. IF EXISTS (SELECT N…
12 replies
My apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I normally use sql server localhost on my work compute…
8 replies
I need to use data from one server to update a table on another server. For reasons of GDPR c…
31 replies
I can see the user name, but do not know by which 'group' the user gets his/her permissions. The us…
4 replies
Hi, I am good in etl using ssis. Recently migrated to azure. I need to implement ssis on azure. Wha…
1 replies
There is a table in which there are two columns, sequesenum and color. The data like belowSeq-…
7 replies
Hi, I'd be interested to hear how most of you have your backups set up. I know a lot of it depends …
43 replies
Hi, Is there a need for Index rebuilding for the AWS RDS SQL server -2016 version, considering RDS …
4 replies
So long story short, I have to encrypt all our databases in my system to satisfy GDPR requirements.…
9 replies
Looking a new 2016 build, all enterprise Edition licensed at VM host. Was going to have AG with re…
4 replies
Hi , I am trying to do a pattern search and my query is generic and it uses LIKE .The require…
16 replies
I have two tables called Components and PDF_MSDS. This Component table contains f_chem_name,f_compo…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,451 through 24,465 (of 284,167 total)