Viewing 15 topics - 24,121 through 24,135 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, We have an automated job that kills all connections to a DB on UAT, restores a full backup…
9 replies
Table:create table GamePeriodsAdvanced ( GameId varchar(30) not null, &…
3 replies
HI,I have an SSIS Package which goes to a website using http connection and gets a zip file and loa…
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Creating Subtotals and Totals in Aggregated Queries
4 replies
Hi All, I'm working on an issue related to reorg jobs failing because page level locking is not ena…
2 replies
Hi All, I am not sure if I have put this in the correct section as am new to the forums... please …
10 replies
I have a sample table and its data as below: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ProductBMRate]( &…
2 replies
Hi, Haven't been able to work this out, if I create a log shipped Database I have no problem having…
1 replies
Hi,I have this table CREATE TABLE [dbo].[D_TBL1]( [PK_TBL1] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [TBL…
4 replies
In my SSIS package I have 2 data sources, both OLE DB to SQL servers with the same table design sam…
2 replies
Hi Experts,Please help me with the below query.I am not sure where i am getting it wrong.When i exe…
2 replies
I am Getting following error while creating Subscription: Msg 20615, Level 16, State 1, Procedure s…
1 replies
Hi Experts, I have a text file to load to a database.The file has a column Datetime 2013-07-16 15:…
20 replies
I know you can have some insane number of columns in SQL server... but just because you could, does…
47 replies
Hi all!I have this query:SELECT Per.per_personal_id,EMP.vacation_model FROM dbo.personal PERJOIN db…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,121 through 24,135 (of 284,166 total)