Viewing 15 topics - 23,926 through 23,940 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
HI ,I have one doubt in sql server Basically I need to run this on a table with 60 million rows, up…
2 replies
Hello I have a data field being output into a report that gives me, for example: 'Reference Number:…
3 replies
I am trying to determine a problem in some software I'm running: I type the following: Select &nb…
2 replies
Hi, Our monitoring tool throwing below for SQL 2008 replication in lower environment. Current…
5 replies
I have an xlsx file with 104 columns and 700,000 rows. When I try to import it into the DB, using t…
3 replies
Hello All, I have a QA team that work on a QA SQL Server but they could try to connect to my prepro…
4 replies
Dear All, I'm currently trying to remove a user who is no longer required to be on the server but …
5 replies
I have seen several replies on the Net that it is not possible to have dynamic FOR XML PATH in SQL …
6 replies
The scenario:On Server1, I have a powershell script that is going to backup several databases, then…
1 replies
Dear Experts,I generated a list of unused indexes from my database by equating User_scans, user_see…
6 replies
Hi there,One client has a SQL Server 2012 Instance working on a production machine.They had a…
3 replies
I am looking for powershell script to script out alters and operators, can someone help
6 replies
We have a bunch of queries that we run every month end. These queries store data from our productio…
1 replies
Dear Experts,Can anybody help me know how to check what the last security patch was applied to our …
5 replies
Hello, I have a data set of unique_id by eomonth of everymonth since jul 2015 with a field aggregat…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,926 through 23,940 (of 284,166 total)