Viewing 15 topics - 23,746 through 23,760 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi folks, I'm trying to update 2 tables (one audit table and the main table with the most recent us…
17 replies
Hi folksNot sure if this is the right forum, but if I've bombed out, perhaps an admin could steer m…
1 replies
Hi Experts, We are a small e-commerce company, planning to start an offer in december. The offer wo…
6 replies
Hello. I'm trying to turn something like '{1,2,3,4,5}' into '1,2,3,4,5'. I can't be certain that th…
6 replies
We use an external HSM device to create and store keys and use it for TDE. Our auditors are asking …
2 replies
I used to know how to do this, but nothing I try is working. My personal login is associated with a…
16 replies
Hi , I have a bourse application that in beginning of the day , service application get 2K mes…
13 replies
*When I connect using Trust Server Certificate - how can I see what certificate is being used? Usin…
3 replies
Recover database with minimal data loss question Hope someone can help a bit. I've been …
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Uninteresting But Necessary Work
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Sample the data
4 replies
Hi Experts, We have a below requirement to build sql servers with availability groups. Default Inst…
2 replies
Ok, now i need to pull a specific number of entries from a table based on the following code.…
2 replies
Hi, The sproc uses linked server to connect to a database. And it executes well on SSMS. Howev…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Creating Strings with Replicate
20 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,746 through 23,760 (of 284,165 total)