Viewing 15 topics - 23,446 through 23,460 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Being Careful with Schema Ownership
5 replies
I dont understand the red marked part in my book. Is this query correct ?book is using …
15 replies
Hi Sir, How to Init-cap the characters in SQL server in SQL query without creating any function? cr…
21 replies
Hey All, I'm hoping to get your expertise on this. I'm trying to populate a temp table as part of a…
10 replies
Hi All, I'm using SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio (MS VS 2008) version, and whe…
2 replies
Some guy at the company I'm creating a database for tells me my table needs to be redone or he will…
12 replies
What would be the best practice and steps need to follow if ever need to restart the sql server, wh…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item CASTING Binary to BIGINT God is real, unless decla…
12 replies
So this is partially theoretical and partially based on a real situation with NDA applied. Since I …
9 replies
Hi All,Thanks in advance for your help.I am looking to setup log shipping to a report server but I …
3 replies
How can we check the corruption of database with out running dbcc check db
6 replies
This is weird and only started happening this morning. In SSMS, I have a narrow Object Explorer ope…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The long identifier
9 replies
Is there a good way to convert a local time to UTC time? I expected to find some sort of built in c…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Modeling and Design Are More Important in DevOps
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,446 through 23,460 (of 284,166 total)