Viewing 15 topics - 22,381 through 22,395 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Code Reviews
45 replies
Hi,Every month I will import data into table. The data doesn't have any primary key. It has year an…
9 replies
Problem I have table have 20 columns when make select data from new SQL query computer h…
7 replies
LEGALPARCELID SEQUENCE_NO LEGALDESCRIPTION PLANNO 0102824230001 002 LOT 6 AND THE S 8 FT OF…
9 replies
Hi Guys, I am trying to find a version of RS Scripter that would enable to import all reports from …
4 replies
i have data in colum &n…
1 replies
I've been trying to improve the performance of a rather sluggish stored procedure, which has a fair…
4 replies
Recently my client migrated from SQL Server 2012 to Azure, we had a equivalent ETL server for 2012 …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Cost threshold for parallelism
2 replies
Does someone know if AE is supported in an always on setup? Since AE is supported for Azure I would…
3 replies
Hi there, I have want to modify a SP to select item's activities from a main table of 2 million rec…
9 replies
I need query (in my case an INSERT) to run only if today's date is 3rd day of Calendar Month? how t…
2 replies
All, I have the following DDL/DML: /****** Object: Table [dbo].[tabusrVoucher] Script Date: 13…
6 replies
Hypothetical: New fast SSD server / main db auto growing during working hours by 1+ gb or 10%...wha…
2 replies
I've never seen this before, and I have no idea what to do (other then kill the SPID). Third party …
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,381 through 22,395 (of 284,160 total)