Viewing 15 topics - 21,451 through 21,465 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have been searching the web, with no clear direction on this issue. The company I work for had m…
4 replies
I have these two tables CREATE TABLE MyTable ( WillField VARCHAR(10), Surname VARCHAR(30), …
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Types of MOT indexes
5 replies
I have an SSIS project that works fine on files smaller than 8k. When i use a file larger than 8k, …
5 replies
I have the following code to concatenate all distinct Aliasnaam per Masjien.Snippet SnippetSELECT&n…
6 replies
Hi All I need your help.I am working in a project to create a datawarhouse in azure sql serverI'am …
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Changing the BPE size
1 replies
Create table #tmp(id int,Type char(1))Insert into #tmpselect 1,'F' union select 1,'F' unionselect 1…
5 replies
Hi Guys I need to migrate all user logins ( under security folder in SSMS ) from 1 serv…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Nasty Fast N-Grams (Part 1): Character-Level Unigr…
23 replies
I have data that looks like this: ID | NAME32 | 1461 …
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Using Computed Columns
12 replies
I found that the DMV sys.dm_exec_procedure_stats has multiple entries for the same object_id within…
2 replies
I have recently been working on importing a file that my company receives from one of our partners …
6 replies
Hello, I'm trying to create an ssis package that exports a table from SQL Server 2012 to Excel, but…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,451 through 21,465 (of 284,152 total)