Viewing 15 topics - 21,301 through 21,315 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When I make changes to the READ_ONLY_ROUTING_URL or READ_ONLY_ROUTING_LIST settings on th…
1 replies
Hello Does any body know if TLS 1.0 is still support on SQL 2016 SP2 CU5?
1 replies
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[GetMachineAttendanceFinal5] AS BEGIN SET NOCOUNT ON; ;WI…
5 replies
I have a SP as follows:CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.MyProcedure @StartDate Datetime, @EndDate Datetime, @Re…
8 replies
I have a table that contains multiple fields:Diagnosis1Diagnosis2Diagnosis3Diagnosis4Diagnosis5Diag…
13 replies
Hello,it would be great if someone could help me with the following problem.I need to write a query…
15 replies
I have DB mirroring configured to DR location from Server A --> B. Also replication configured f…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Persisting Storage in Containers
3 replies
Is there a way to identify how many hits were made by particular user against a database server? If…
10 replies
First I will say I've found a couple different SQL solutions for this, I'm asking if there is a bet…
24 replies
I am trying to find all stored procedures called by jobs. I have modified SELECT DISTINCT SPROC=SPE…
8 replies
Hi Team, Can you please help me on this below query. create table #test( companyid int, companyname…
10 replies
Hello SQL guru's i have an order by statement like so: ORDER BYSuppliers.Descr,ItemGroups.Descr,Ite…
7 replies
My first post here so I don't know how people tend to respond. I searched the forums for "Age Range…
17 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Good Benefit?
22 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,301 through 21,315 (of 284,152 total)