Viewing 15 topics - 20,026 through 20,040 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
(Not sure if this is the right forum, if not: mods please move). I'm converting our data warehouse …
2 replies
A couple of times recently I've been working in Visual Studio (2015) and have previewed a report. …
2 replies
Good morning Experts, Primary keys are mandatory for transactional replication. If table has no pri…
1 replies
Hi, Is it possible to restrict Bulk Insert permissions? Let's say you want to grant BULK INSERT fo…
2 replies
Copying text from a post Dear Experts, i need help in calculating time difference between two dates…
18 replies
0 I am trying to populate a table with multiple records from another table. I have a table which co…
13 replies
I have an issue with a stored proc that uses a cursor (yes, I KNOW THIS ISN'T GOOD) however it is c…
14 replies
I am migrating an on premises SQL Server to Azure Managed Instance however having problems with cha…
2 replies
Hello Folks, I've a requirement to add AlwaysOn for DR on top of an existing FCI (Failover Cluster …
3 replies
If yes, any links to instructions would be great. I am often times asked to search for parts, and t…
2 replies
Here is the scenario: I have a Script task which has C# code and it returns a json string and I am …
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Dos and Don'ts of Dynamic SQL Thom~ Excuse my typo…
17 replies
Hi all. I am in disaster mode right now. I need to know how to copy data from one database (backup…
5 replies
Hi I need help in updating or deleting two rows based on the value of one of the columns. For examp…
4 replies
Hi guys, I'm a newbie in development of Sql Server Analysis, I would like to ask some guidance. It'…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,026 through 20,040 (of 284,146 total)