Viewing 15 topics - 19,756 through 19,770 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Okay, folks... this one has me puzzled. I have a query that sorts by the Warehouse, the location,…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Delete offline database --Vadim R.
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Burning Out
10 replies
Hello everyone I must proceed to change the alwayson configuration of the secondary node to readyon…
1 replies
Hi, If I run the following query it gives me a column with the customer prefix and a column with th…
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Transparent Database Encryption on all User Databa…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting the Max
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Datatimeoffset Value
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Preventing Access
5 replies
Hi, I have an Execute SQL task in SSIS which just fires a stored procedure. Connection type is OLED…
2 replies
Hi all We are seeing frequent error messages like this: "[WARNING] === At least 16 extensions for f…
3 replies
I just want to validate my use of a custom type. I'm doing a query on that I need to pass an unknow…
4 replies
Hello, Can somebody point me to the right direction on how to do failovers with AG sql 2017? I hav…
4 replies
We have bunch of SQL agent jobs and I have implemented a logic to it where it checks for the server…
3 replies
In a sql server 2012 database, I want to store some messages in the database for the following lang…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,756 through 19,770 (of 284,144 total)