Viewing 15 topics - 19,666 through 19,680 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a simple way to take the results of a query that have been converted to xml with FOR XML …
1 replies
I have recently inherited a SQL 2012 database that contains assemblies used to query Active Directo…
9 replies
I am using SQL Server 2014 and Windows Server 2012 I am getting an SPN failed to register in my SQL…
1 replies
Hi all, I have an access database front end which has tables linked to a SQL Server database (SQL S…
2 replies
Problem: I have a server that has three instances installed and in all three when trying to open th…
5 replies
Hi, I have an oracle database installed in a linux machine. And I have an sql server 2017 on window…
11 replies
It just seems like there has to be a more efficient way to do the generation of the like conditions…
3 replies
I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts and experience using calculated columns to determine the c…
9 replies
What is a good way to determine which combinations of fields should make up a primary key?
5 replies
Hi All, I am learning and please do not mind basic questions. One of the things which hit me now i…
2 replies
I've been dealing with data migration out of ancient AS400 piece by piece through linked server con…
6 replies
I found a dangerous build on one of our SQL boxes. Per the guidance here I wanted to apply CU 11, b…
1 replies
I'm stuck with somewhat of a strange integration issue between MSSQL & PostgreSQL. I have the l…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Ordering T-SQL Scripts with Git and PowerShell
6 replies
I need to increase the size of my tempDB on my 2014 SQL Server as well as adding 3 more of the same…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,666 through 19,680 (of 284,144 total)