Viewing 15 topics - 11,431 through 11,445 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am using SQL Server 2008 R2 version. Is there any method to store decimal value in SQL without ex…
3 replies
Hi y'all I have some 3rd party data with variable format as follows Type-Country-Company-Code-Ident…
9 replies
Hi, I have created a query which narrows down my data but I would like then to max that column (Sta…
4 replies
Dear all, I didn't find anything about this so here I go: On page 31 in Licensing Guide there is on…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Linked Server Alias
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Prized PII
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Basic Git for DBAs: Ignoring Files and Customizing…
2 replies
How to get zplid that have two code type one code type have Null on zfeature key and another have v…
1 replies
I have 2 tables. CREATE TABLE [dbo].[TABLE_A]([N] [varchar](50) NULL, [varchar](50) NULL,[R] [varch…
3 replies
Just Testing for Counts. Please ignore. --Jeff Moden RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modeni…
1 replies
Hi, I need to build a hierachy multi-column table based on data in 1 column where the length of the…
15 replies
I have simple report that I run without issues in Visual Studio.. When deployed to the server (wit…
3 replies
hello How would you combine the results from two or more columns for the same unique customer #? Ex…
2 replies
Hi I installed SSRS 2019 on a SQL SERVER 2019 enterprise edition and then installed the oracle clie…
3 replies
Ahoi, i have a set of 7 int columns in a table. My goal is im trying to create a unique key/integer…
26 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 11,431 through 11,445 (of 284,160 total)