Viewing 15 topics - 9,871 through 9,885 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Can someone please help me with a query? I have two tables and I want the concatenate rows as a…
2 replies
I have a series of availability status / timestamp pairs per batch, the task is to get the max dura…
2 replies
We have Windows integrated security, and all our users are added to an appropriate Active Directory…
5 replies
I am having an issue in which sp_getschemalock is running with a duration of >= 800ms any time I…
1 replies
hi folks, i have a basic level understanding on the differences between a seek and a scan but what …
3 replies
Hi All I am trying to run a query that has 3 sections. I had to alter an inherited code and …
5 replies
Hi, First 5 years of my career I was a Cobol developer. In my second job I started developing vb6, …
2 replies
Hi There, I need some script to take a report of failed agent job, only failed if it is success in …
11 replies
Hello Guys, I have an SSIS job who executed this query SELECT convert(bigint,pbTextId) as pbTextId…
1 replies
Hey guys... this post is to discuss some weird behaviour we've had tonight with one of our instance…
5 replies
I am trying to test/create SQL server always on in Azure IaaS using the below available template Cr…
1 replies
I use the following sql script to capture which sql statement taking more resource, but if the exec…
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Finding the SQL Saturday numbers in R
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Back to Basics, Reaching for the Clouds, and Level…
1 replies
Hi all, It appears that all our tables are empty for some database in a lower environment, but sys.…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 9,871 through 9,885 (of 284,151 total)