Viewing 15 topics - 9,751 through 9,765 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I tried to make a mirror for my Demo database My Principal server is in the Domain by the na…
1 replies
Hi Guys, I am executing a PowerShell script from SSIS (Execute Process Task). Simple script, Callin…
6 replies
Hi, I'm looking for a fix to an issue where performance counters are missing from SQL 2016 (SP2). A…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Mixed Matrix in R
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Tracking, Privacy, and Lots of Data
6 replies
If i execute query 1, i get 0.00036369128107, but if i execute query 2, I get 0.00000000000000. Wha…
2 replies
EightKB... I'm presenting! If you've not seen this one before, it will totally blow your mind. To s…
16 replies
I need to pull the last 30 minutes of activity from a table that has a field defined and stored in …
17 replies
I have a crystal report I'm trying to create a sp for the data so I can use in SSRS. This is the s…
3 replies
CREATE TABLE #ZIPS (ZIP Varchar(5)) INSERT INTO #ZIPs Values ('09876') INSERT INTO #ZIPs Values ('3…
31 replies
Hello. I’m starting in the ssrs, using sql 2019 I want calculate the percentage of a column in matr…
3 replies
Hi, I have the below scenario SqlServer1 Database1 Table1 Columns: Name(Varchar), Seq(int) SqlServe…
1 replies
I'm writing a manual SQL deployment script that is re-runnable. Everything works however one use ca…
5 replies
Hi All, I encountered a data rounding problem. I want to rounded using such logic: 3,4 = 3 3,5 = 4 …
6 replies
Hi We have SQL server 2014 Active/Passive cluster. And we planned to migrate existing cluster to SQ…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 9,751 through 9,765 (of 284,154 total)