Viewing 15 topics - 9,016 through 9,030 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, My understanding about the structure of data within SQL Server is that table data and non-c…
10 replies
Hi, I am using SQL 2016 (13.0.5888.11). Last Saturday (18th September), in non-office hours, my SQL…
1 replies
Good Morning, I have read that taking a log backup truncates the log file. In Log shipping, we set …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Azure SQL Migrations using Azure Data Studio
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Author Power BI Reports on Real-Time ServiceNow Da…
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Poor Work Management
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item STRING_SPLIT Separators
0 replies
This seems to be the same problem which occurred with SQL2017 CU21 and is now fixed: https://www.sq…
2 replies
I have this task to find all SPs, FNs, and VWs where particular string occurs in definition of the …
8 replies
There are three Excel privacy levels: Private, Organizational, Public. When Excel's privacy level i…
1 replies
I knew about the position of SQL Developer through an introductory newspaper. I found the job descr…
3 replies
i work on SQL server 2012 I face issue i can't update table replacement field name final code where…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item All the Tools in Your Toolbox
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item All the Tools in Your T-SQL Toolbox, which is is n…
0 replies
Hello, I have the table with data as bellow : create table tbl_Fact( IdCmd int, DateDEP date…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 9,016 through 9,030 (of 284,148 total)