Viewing 15 topics - 278,791 through 278,805 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Setting: Sql7 computer named mySQLServer While logged in as Admin on mySQLServer, I created a local…
1 replies
I've got over 1100 SPIDS that a I know were caused by bad ConnClose() asp fn. Is there a way to cle…
3 replies
Hello everybody, I need to copy data from one flat file to another through a DTS package. I tried c…
2 replies
I wasn't sure if I should post this in Performance and Tuning or here. My end result will be for p…
4 replies
I'd like to embed a kind of User Defined Function in a Select statement in SQL Server Version 7. I…
1 replies
I have a sql 2000 sp2 + the post sp2 hotfix (Q314003), were a xp_sendmail process caused the proces…
3 replies
I created a sql job with sql job step as t-sql. Within t-sql statements I have If conditions to ch…
5 replies
Does anyone know where I can learn why Constraints are better than triggers. BOL explains that the…
7 replies
I really don't want to re-register 20 servers. So I copied the MSC file and copied the registry en…
3 replies
Greetings All, To begin with, I don't have a lot of experience using Stored Proceedures. I am tryin…
2 replies
I have the a text file with the structure : A 1 10 20 2 15 25 B 4 40 100 C 1 2 3 I need m…
3 replies
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-056.asp This cumulat…
1 replies
I have a publication setup on a server in a different dmz, for which I need to create a pull subscr…
2 replies
What's your favorite SQL Server magazine? Are there even more than one of them? _SQL Server Magazin…
8 replies
Can someone suggest me a good book for TSQL for starting users. I am good with Oracle SQL but still…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,791 through 278,805 (of 284,151 total)