Viewing 15 topics - 277,786 through 277,800 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have an ASP application in which our clients upload files (txt, csv, mdb, dbf, etc.) All of the…
11 replies
My VB program connects to a SQL database using ADO on startup. When I select restore database from…
9 replies
Hi everyone, I have some processes that run very slow. One thing that is confusing me about those …
2 replies
I have a database that was SQL 7 and suspect. We tried to reset the status and that didn't work pr…
16 replies
I'm trying to figure out how to control my transaction log. I have to use Veritas to backup my data…
8 replies
I ran the profile and have the script to add some indexes. Now how do I show the increase in perfo…
3 replies
I am using SQL Server 7.0 and want to optimize some of my queries. I have AUTO UPDATE STATISTICS = …
4 replies
Does anybody know if there is a way to include the column headings when BCPing from a table?
3 replies
HI. We just had our 1st big packaged software application go live in production. I was wondering if…
2 replies
Hi All, I have a SQL Server Scheduled job which is using Local packages under DTS. If I look unde…
8 replies
I'm having problems with the following trigger, which works fine in SQL6.5, but doesn't work the sa…
3 replies
This is a situation a member of my team is having, I'm sure I could furnish more detials if you nee…
2 replies
This one's a critical... affects just about all clients. Most IIS servers are safe: http://www.micr…
3 replies
Hi, I am using sql server 2000 service pack 2 running on a windows 2000 server with sp2 (AD INSTAL…
7 replies
My company is using Oracle for big databases and SQLSERVER only for small applications (the biggest…
20 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 277,786 through 277,800 (of 284,157 total)