Viewing 15 topics - 277,531 through 277,545 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is it possible to do a cross server query in SQL Analyzer? If so, can someone show me the syntax f…
4 replies
I have a table with a start time(datetime), end time(datetime), computer id (varchar), and duration…
4 replies
Good afternoon, I am running SQL 7 desktop edition on Windows 2000 Pro. I would like to be able to…
6 replies
HI. I was looking at my list of jobs in EM and noticed i have a red circle with an 'X' in the middl…
8 replies
Help Is it possible to alias a user as dbo and then access a dbo owned table with the alias name.…
3 replies
What is the best way to count the number of records in a table? Is it: a) select count(*) from tabl…
23 replies
I have a user that has created some views and I would like to now give another user permissions to …
7 replies
Hello again, Now, I have other problem: I want to import some dbf (foxpro) files to SQL Server 20…
2 replies
What I want to do is have a scheduled job to restore production DB to test server. Unfortunately, …
6 replies
Hi every one I have situation here which little confused me.. I have created a ftp new package (dts…
10 replies
( you could read this but skip to the third reply on this to see how to improve datetime queries...…
17 replies
Hi I have a customer who would like to find out is ceration of their CRM users are extracting data …
1 replies
The difference between the two? [Platform is SQL 2k]When is the best time to use them? In other w…
4 replies
Hello, Recently, I began receiving error messages while connecting to a server via Query Analyzer a…
4 replies
Hi, I am using the replicatiion on the sql 7 server. I have a publication as well as scbscription c…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 277,531 through 277,545 (of 284,158 total)