Viewing 15 topics - 269,416 through 269,430 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
What is the best and easy way to setup standby server to avoid downtime using Sql server STD Editio…
6 replies
I am attempting to access the data in a spreadsheet which is located on another machine (in this in…
3 replies
over the past few days I have been looking much more closely at trying to prevent sql injection att…
9 replies
Hello all One of our clients get the following error on a daily job to reindex I/O error 1117(The r…
3 replies
I have the following stored procedure: CREATE procedure user_add @password varchar(50), @dep_id int…
6 replies
How to Debugg a StoredProcedure in Query Analyzer?
4 replies
It has been my knowledge to run dtsrun as a SQL Agent job, it requires a username and password and …
1 replies
Hi Steve, Not sure what the right terminology is to use, but here are the questions: Question1: I'v…
5 replies
Hi there, bear with me, I'm not much into DTS yet. I've created a DTS packages and now I want to c…
5 replies
I like questions where I know the answer right away. Makes me feel smart Data: Easy to spill, hard…
9 replies
I'm hoping someone can help me. I was wondering if there is any potential performance issues with h…
2 replies
Hi! Everyone how to i send an email with an DTS_A, i filled a table with another DTS_B, i try to se…
2 replies
HI there have 2 tbls dept (deptno(pk), dname(varcahr), loc(varchar) emp(empno(pk), deptno(fk), sal,…
3 replies
I read a little about Data Joiner which allow replication of DB2 on AS400 to SQL Server. Has anyon…
3 replies
Does anyone know how I can pass the value of a DTS Global Variable into the @message parameter of t…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 269,416 through 269,430 (of 284,147 total)