Viewing 15 topics - 268,966 through 268,980 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I try to hide the unnecessary databases in the listBox in sql query analyser (above) and in vie…
4 replies
I'm having trouble getting sp_tables to return results via an ODBC connection to SQL 2000. The pro…
2 replies
I am placing this here because I don't think I get the error because the code is run from a DTS pac…
2 replies
How do I retrieve the inserted rows count using the SqlCommand object in c# I can execute the sp fi…
6 replies
I know calling a COM object from TSQL is possible. How about a web service? If so, any sample cod…
2 replies
I am just curious as to how often companies use an outsourcing company to fulfill their DBA needs. …
4 replies
I identified two blocking processes. One is a scheduled job,spid=20, the other is select stmt from …
5 replies
I am trying to assign one of my users to the securityadmin role in SQL Server. I added their login…
6 replies
We currently run Oracle RDB. In there is a command that lets you find out whether a connection is c…
6 replies
I have a number of DTS packages that run on a server called st-info. One of the packages copies in…
3 replies
I have to make a new SQL2K clustered install, but my director wants to put a data files on a networ…
6 replies
Hello everyone, does someone knows where I can find detailed documentation on this coming new isola…
4 replies
Can any one tell steps to setup transaction replication using T-SQL not using Enterprise manager?
2 replies
Can anyone explain the different behaviour of replace, create database a collate SQL_Latin1_General…
3 replies
I'd love to be able to see when a table or stored procedure was last modified. Is there such a fie…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,966 through 268,980 (of 284,151 total)