Viewing 15 topics - 268,396 through 268,410 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear All, I have a server with 16 gig of memory and am not sure if this is all avaialble to SQL Ser…
4 replies
Help me Please! I have this problem I have a variable (for example @Table_Name varchar(50) ) that c…
8 replies
Hi, I am having a problem with creating relationships between tables in SQL Server. I imported the…
4 replies
If I have an empty tag in my xml e.g. <StartDate/>, why does the value in my date field get s…
6 replies
I everyone anyone experienced a recover from a corrupted MDF File or BAK File ? I've a MDF and BAK …
4 replies
Had a quad server with 2G of memory and both windows 2k standard and SQL Server standard. Decided t…
7 replies
Is there any query i can run through ASP which can create a .sql file for table/database structure …
1 replies
HEllo! Can I do the following: alter TABLE [dbo].[ARCHIVE_TABLE] COLUMN [TableN…
2 replies
Is it possible to return a SQL error to VB? I'm using ADO and the text comes through fine, but ther…
1 replies
in the following select with two expressions ... Where (E1) and (E2) ... i'm finding that E2 is ev…
8 replies
To things I would like to see: - List of the scripts/articles posted by the user when looking af hi…
3 replies
Hello! I have several databases, that my application is using. If I make a new version of my app, i…
5 replies
Hmm, "my" BOL says SQL 200 Personal Edition can be upgraded to 2000 Standard Edition, not Enterpris…
7 replies
OK... forgive the newbie here and bear with my butchering of the terminology and otherwise lack of …
1 replies
OK... forgive the newbie here and bear with my butchering of the terminology and otherwise lack of …
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,396 through 268,410 (of 284,151 total)