Viewing 15 topics - 268,096 through 268,110 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there any case statement limit bcz when i use this simple T-SQL i receive UPDATE DBO.DIM_BOOKING…
3 replies
when i connect to query analyzer i get Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SHARED MEMORY]Sql…
3 replies
when i run my old procedures into a new machine i am getting errors [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Dri…
1 replies
when i run my old procedures into a new machine i am getting errors [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Dri…
1 replies
hello i am working in an application that needs logging at every stage now i am trying to write a s…
6 replies
hi all expert, I have a recordset in which having a couple of fields, those fields are come from th…
2 replies
Ok, here is what I want to do simply: 1) Run a SQL query to request a list of file numbers from my …
3 replies
I have a list of numbers seperated by commas. Is there are way to run a stored procedure like the o…
3 replies
I created a database diagram for my database; and i need to find a way to view it outside of SQL Se…
2 replies
Hi all, Please give me a hand. I have a table like this Customer_NameShip LocationShipper …
9 replies
I created a database diagram for my database; and i need to find a way to view it outside of SQL Se…
2 replies
I need to update a field in all tables where the field exists. Is there a generic query which I ca…
4 replies
Help! I have two Access databases that I converted to SQL Server. One database is a new one that …
1 replies
Hi there, just became aware of this mail and i though I'd drop it in here quote: Greetings, PatchM…
1 replies
What is the best practice to track blocking on a particular database? I know where my issues are a…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,096 through 268,110 (of 284,155 total)