Viewing 15 topics - 267,946 through 267,960 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear friends Kindly tell me a way to decrypt an encrypted view thanks and regards Anil
1 replies
hi every one, I am new in database programming with sqlserver 2000. I am confused to handle data ty…
2 replies
We have a SQLServer2000 instance which has more than 300 DB. The Integrity takes a hour or 90 minut…
3 replies
Database Owner cannot manage permissions using Enterprise Manager. I have created a database and gr…
6 replies
I need to keep our 4 processor machine running smoothly. Several statisticians run queries with lot…
2 replies
We recently had an employee leave under bad terms that left refusing to give up the passwords to ab…
4 replies
Has anyone ever done this? I've got a backup file which is copied over to a share on my sql 2000 se…
4 replies
I've created some DTS packages and saved them on the SQL server. The packages executed fine when I…
4 replies
I have developed a T-SQL procedure as follows: ALTER PROCEDURE dbo.spAddNewAlert (@PN varchar(32), …
5 replies
Hi I'm doing some performance monitoring and was wondering if someone could shed some light on this…
8 replies
Greetings. Each day a backup appears to be run against my database but it is not part of a maintena…
5 replies
I was looking inot the AUDIT LEVEL option under the security tab and i had a couple of questions. a…
2 replies
I am having trouble processing a parent-child dimension in SQL Analysis services. I use the followi…
4 replies
Hi there, I kind of confused with these two ratioes --"cache hit ratio" and "buffer cache hit ratio…
1 replies
Hi All, Yesterday We got the following error: Error: 17883, Severity: 1, State: o The scheduler…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 267,946 through 267,960 (of 284,155 total)