Viewing 15 topics - 265,711 through 265,725 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I am trying to write a query that has my brain in a knot. I have a table which contains emp…
5 replies
I have a server that is going to be working as a reporting server, very few writes (once a day data…
8 replies
How can you syncronize data between SQLServer 2000 and Oracle9i DB
4 replies
Hi, Does anyone know if I can initiate a SOAP RPC request directly from an SQL stored procedure usi…
3 replies
Currently, I am upgrading my Access application's back-end to SQL Server 2000. And I am linki…
4 replies
We are currently in the process of designing a hardware replacement for a highly transacational SQL…
5 replies
What is the equivalent for USING of Oracle in SQL Server say &nb…
3 replies
Hello - I have a number of exec SQL tasks in a DTS package. If one fails (i.e. tries to drop a tab…
5 replies
What is the equivalent in SQL Server for USER_SOURCE Table in Oracle.
2 replies
how to convert a big float value to varchar declare @flt float select @flt = 500000000000.845 selec…
9 replies
I have been facing this problem for a long time, I have stored procedures in which most of the quer…
22 replies
If 2 tables are designed to not have a relationship, but are joined in a select query, is there any…
4 replies
Hi! I'm working on a db application. In MS Sql server, I have two different db's from where I want …
3 replies
Hi, I am wondering if there is any way where a string variable can be passed to a cursor ins…
1 replies
This is making me crazy. How do i insert new image into nothwinds employees table. the photo field?…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,711 through 265,725 (of 284,166 total)